The term 'Orchard Holdings' or 'Orchard Holdings Group, LLC' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8044 Montgomery Rd,, Suite 480, Cincinnati, Ohio 45236. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
Orchard Holdings is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. When we seek to collect PII from you, you will be notified at that time. Personally identifiable information will be used by Orchard Holdings Group only to render services to you. If our use of the PII will exceed this use, you will be given notice and an option to "opt out" of our collecting such information, with the understanding that opting out may limit the services we are able to provide to you. We will not share your personally identifiable information with any third parties unless compelled to do so by order of a court or in response to a subpoena.
Orchard Holdings may amend this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September, 2010.